Halaman

Friday, June 17, 2011

do me a favour.!

Well, the morning was complete.
There was tears dripping on the seat,

I'd have the cheeks to say she's equally as bleak.!!


Its the beginning of the end??
the start to breaking up, to start to fall apart...
Hold on, to your heart.!!

Do me a favour, tell me to go away.!!

and..., she walked away, well her shoes were untied,
and, she eyes were all red.. Its because took too long she cried.
You could see that she's cried..,
and I watched and I waited.., till she was inside, forcing a smile and waving goodbye.~

Curiousity becomes a heavy load.!!
I approached her, and ask if she need some help.She said, do me a favour and stop flattering yourself.!!
...How hell she could said to me such that, I just wanna to help her.
Perhaps I should fuck off.. Might I be too kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment